| 1 | 约伯回答说,
Then Job replied:
| |
| 2 | 你们搅扰我的心,用言语压碎我,要到几时呢?
"How long will you torment me and crush me with words?
| |
| 3 | 你们这十次羞辱我。你们苦待我也不以为耻。
Ten times now you have reproached me; shamelessly you attack me.
| |
| 4 | 果真我有错,这错乃是在我。
If it is true that I have gone astray, my error remains my concern alone.
| |
| 5 | 你们果然要向我夸大,以我的羞辱为证指责我。
If indeed you would exalt yourselves above me and use my humiliation against me,
| |
| 6 | 就该知道是神倾覆我,用网罗围绕我。
then know that God has wronged me and drawn his net around me.
| |
| 7 | 我因委曲呼叫,却不蒙应允。我呼求,却不得公断。
"Though I cry, 'I've been wronged!' I get no response; though I call for help, there is no justice.
| |
| 8 | 神用篱笆拦住我的道路,使我不得经过。又使我的路径黑暗。
He has blocked my way so I cannot pass; he has shrouded my paths in darkness.
| |
| 9 | 他剥去我的荣光,摘去我头上的冠冕。
He has stripped me of my honor and removed the crown from my head.
| |
| 10 | 他在四围攻击我,我便归于死亡,将我的指望如树拔出来。
He tears me down on every side till I am gone; he uproots my hope like a tree.
| |
| 11 | 他的忿怒向我发作,以我为敌人。
His anger burns against me; he counts me among his enemies.
| |
| 12 | 他的军旅一齐上来,修筑战路攻击我。在我帐棚的四围安营。
His troops advance in force; they build a siege ramp against me and encamp around my tent.
| |
| 13 | 他把我的弟兄隔在远处,使我所认识的,全然与我生疏。
"He has alienated my brothers from me; my acquaintances are completely estranged from me.
| |
| 14 | 我的亲戚与我断绝。我的密友都忘记我。
My kinsmen have gone away; my friends have forgotten me.
| |
| 15 | 在我家寄居的,和我的使女都以我为外人。我在他们眼中看为外邦人。
My guests and my maidservants count me a stranger; they look upon me as an alien.
| |
| 16 | 我呼唤仆人,虽用口求他,他还是不回答。
I summon my servant, but he does not answer, though I beg him with my own mouth.
| |
| 17 | 我口的气味,我妻子厌恶。我的恳求,我同胞也憎嫌。
My breath is offensive to my wife; I am loathsome to my own brothers.
| |
| 18 | 连小孩子也藐视我。我若起来,他们都嘲笑我。
Even the little boys scorn me; when I appear, they ridicule me.
| |
| 19 | 我的密友都憎恶我。我平日所爱的人向我翻脸。
All my intimate friends detest me; those I love have turned against me.
| |
| 20 | 我的皮肉紧贴骨头。我只剩牙皮逃脱了。
I am nothing but skin and bones; I have escaped with only the skin of my teeth.
| |
| 21 | 我朋友阿,可怜我。可怜我。因为神的手攻击我。
"Have pity on me, my friends, have pity, for the hand of God has struck me.
| |
| 22 | 你们为什么仿佛神逼迫我,吃我的肉还以为不足呢?
Why do you pursue me as God does? Will you never get enough of my flesh?
| |
| 23 | 惟愿我的言语现在写上,都记录在书上。
"Oh, that my words were recorded, that they were written on a scroll,
| |
| 24 | 用铁笔镌刻,用铅灌在磐石上,直存到永远。
that they were inscribed with an iron tool on lead, or engraved in rock forever!
| |
| 25 | 我知道我的救赎主活着,末了必站立在地上。
I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth.
| |
| 26 | 我这皮肉灭绝之后,我必在肉体之外得见神。
And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God;
| |
| 27 | 我自己要见他,亲眼要看他,并不像外人。我的心肠在我里面消灭了。
I myself will see him with my own eyes--I, and not another. How my heart yearns within me!
| |
| 28 | 你们若说,我们逼迫他要何等地重呢?惹事的根乃在乎他。
"If you say, 'How we will hound him, since the root of the trouble lies in him,'
| |
| 29 | 你们就当惧怕刀剑。因为忿怒惹动刀剑的刑罚,使你们知道有报应(原文作审判)。
you should fear the sword yourselves; for wrath will bring punishment by the sword, and then you will know that there is judgment."
| |