| 1 | 我的心灵消耗,我的日子灭尽。坟墓为我预备好了。
My spirit is broken, my days are cut short, the grave awaits me.
| |
| 2 | 真有戏笑我的在我这里,我眼常见他们惹动我。
Surely mockers surround me; my eyes must dwell on their hostility.
| |
| 3 | 愿主拿凭据给我,自己为我作保。在你以外谁肯与我击掌呢?
"Give me, O God, the pledge you demand. Who else will put up security for me?
| |
| 4 | 因你使他们心不明理,所以你必不高举他们。
You have closed their minds to understanding; therefore you will not let them triumph.
| |
| 5 | 控告他的朋友,以朋友为可抢夺的,连他儿女的眼睛也要失明。
If a man denounces his friends for reward, the eyes of his children will fail.
| |
| 6 | 神使我作了民中的笑谈。他们也吐唾沫在我脸上。
"God has made me a byword to everyone, a man in whose face people spit.
| |
| 7 | 我的眼睛因忧愁昏花。我的百体好像影儿。
My eyes have grown dim with grief; my whole frame is but a shadow.
| |
| 8 | 正直人因此必惊奇。无辜的人,要兴起攻击不敬虔之辈。
Upright men are appalled at this; the innocent are aroused against the ungodly.
| |
| 9 | 然而,义人要持守所行的道。手洁的人要力上加力。
Nevertheless, the righteous will hold to their ways, and those with clean hands will grow stronger.
| |
| 10 | 至于你们众人,可以再来辩论吧。你们中间,我找不着一个智慧人。
"But come on, all of you, try again! I will not find a wise man among you.
| |
| 11 | 我的日子已经过了。我的谋算,我心所想望的已经断绝。
My days have passed, my plans are shattered, and so are the desires of my heart.
| |
| 12 | 他们以黑夜为白昼,说,亮光近乎黑暗。
These men turn night into day; in the face of darkness they say, 'Light is near.'
| |
| 13 | 我若盼望阴间为我的房屋,若下榻在黑暗中,
If the only home I hope for is the grave, if I spread out my bed in darkness,
| |
| 14 | 若对朽坏说,你是我的父。对虫说,你是我的母亲姐妹。
if I say to corruption, 'You are my father,' and to the worm, 'My mother' or 'My sister,'
| |
| 15 | 这样,我的指望在哪里呢?我所指望的谁能看见呢?
where then is my hope? Who can see any hope for me?
| |
| 16 | 等到安息在尘土中,这指望必下到阴间的门闩那里了。
Will it go down to the gates of death? Will we descend together into the dust?"
| |