1 我的心靈消耗、我的日子滅盡、墳墓為我豫備好了。
My spirit is broken, my days are cut short, the grave awaits me. |
2 真有戲笑我的在我這裡、我眼常見他們惹動我。
Surely mockers surround me; my eyes must dwell on their hostility. |
3 願主拿憑據給我、自己為我作保.在你以外誰肯與我擊掌呢。
"Give me, O God, the pledge you demand. Who else will put up security for me? |
4 因你使他們心不明理.所以你必不高舉他們。
You have closed their minds to understanding; therefore you will not let them triumph. |
5 控告他的朋友、以朋友為可搶奪的、連他兒女的眼睛、也要失明。
If a man denounces his friends for reward, the eyes of his children will fail. |
6 神使我作了民中的笑談.他們也吐唾沫在我臉上。
"God has made me a byword to everyone, a man in whose face people spit. |
7 我的眼睛因憂愁昏花、我的百體好像影兒。
My eyes have grown dim with grief; my whole frame is but a shadow. |
8 正直人、因此必驚奇、無辜的人、要興起攻擊不敬虔之輩。
Upright men are appalled at this; the innocent are aroused against the ungodly. |
9 然而義人要持守所行的道、手潔的人要力上加力。
Nevertheless, the righteous will hold to their ways, and those with clean hands will grow stronger. |
10 至於你們眾人、可以再來辯論罷.你們中間、我找不著一個智慧人。
"But come on, all of you, try again! I will not find a wise man among you. |
11 我的日子已經過了、我的謀算、我心所想望的、已經斷絕。
My days have passed, my plans are shattered, and so are the desires of my heart. |
12 他們以黑夜為白晝.說、亮光近乎黑暗。
These men turn night into day; in the face of darkness they say, 'Light is near.' |
13 我若盼望陰間為我的房屋.若下榻在黑暗中.
If the only home I hope for is the grave, if I spread out my bed in darkness, |
14 若對朽壞說、你是我的父.對蟲說、你是我的母親姐妹.
if I say to corruption, 'You are my father,' and to the worm, 'My mother' or 'My sister,' |
15 這樣、我的指望在那裡呢.我所指望的、誰能看見呢。
where then is my hope? Who can see any hope for me? |
16 等到安息在塵土中、這指望必下到陰間的門閂那裡了。
Will it go down to the gates of death? Will we descend together into the dust?" |